Board Of Directors
- Retired from Eastman Kodak 2019
- President of Edelman – Gardner Board of Directors 2019 – Current
- Board Member from 2010 – 2019
- Member of Community Cancer Action Council at Wilmot 2020 – Current
- Chair Community Driven Research Team at Wilmot – 2020-Current
- Advisor on Protocol Review and Monitoring Committee for Clinical Trials at Wilmot – 2021 – Current
- Fundraising for the foundation 2009
- Spending time with my family and Jet Skiing
- I worked at GM for 42 years in the Office Service Department. I did everything from working on the Hourly Payroll, to sorting the mail, ordering office supplies and other miscellaneous jobs.
- My career ended in 2018.
- Board Member 2007 – Current
- I worked with George and his committee for the Men’s Golf Tournament
and Tom Deryke on the appliance raffle.
- Loved Playing Golf and was a member of the Hilton Fire Department
- Retired RN Strong Memorial Hospital 1972 – 2012. Oncology nurse at Wilmot 1982 – 90.
- Bookkeeper- Shamrock Greens (son’s business 2010 – present
- Sally Edelman was my sister.
- Edelman-Gardner CRF:
- Board Member 5/2014 – 4/2019
- Secretary 4/2019 – present
- Golfing/Gardening/watching grandkids sporting events
- I currently work at Hanes Supply, Inc as an Office Admin. I have been working here since February 7, 2007.
- Board member of Edelman – Gardner
- Cancer Research Foundation.
- I have been associated with the foundation since it’s legal conception in 1987 when I was first married to the founder George Edelman. I was involved in all the fun raising events like Penny drives, golf tournaments, bowling tournaments, appliance raffles, bike and walk – a – thons; and much more. I was not on the board at that time, but was very much involved in each and every fund raiser we did.
- As a member of the foundation, my goal is to take this foundation to the next level. George wanted this to be a success and I want to continue to help to make his dreams come true.
- Global supply chain planner at CooperVision 2021 – Current
- Kodak Supply Chain Planner 2015 – 2021
- Daughter of the founder of Edelman Gardner CRF
- Board member on the CRF foundation 2019 – Current
- Playing soccer and working out, spending time with my family and friends and loved ones
- Retired from ESL Federal Credit Union
- Board Member 2019 – Current
- My brother George’s vision to raise funds to be used 100% for research only, was the driving force for me to want to be part of anything the foundation would do going forward.
- To know the generosity of all the people through the years has and will continue to improve treatments, survival rates, quality of life and eventually a cure.